Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Craft your Stash

Before I get to my Outlawz post I would like to welcome all of my new followers.  Thank you for joining my blog.  I hope you enjoy it here and find some crafty inspiration.  I also want to thank everyone for all of the wonderfully sweet comments on my hop cards over the last few days.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

This week  at The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge we have something a little different for you.  We want you to Craft Your Stash: Use items from your stash/headed for the trash pile to create a project.  Don't forget to put a sentiment on the front.
 I used some wrapping paper and ribbon from a Christmas present last year.  I also used only paper scraps to create the card with the exception of the card base.  The sentiment is from Festive Frame from Gina K Designs and illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.  I hope you can join us at The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge.  This month we have three fabulous sponsors.


Eureka Stamps
Providing 5 Free Digital Images


Squiggle-Fly
Providing 3 Free Digital Images

STAMP-N-DOODLE
Providing 3 Free Digital Images
Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card! It is a fabulous CAS design with beautiful colors & bow & a great sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.