Sunday, March 29, 2015

Go For The Gold~Thanks

Hello and Happy Monday!!
Today I have a card I made for Power Poppy's Power and Spark Challenge for March which is to Go for The Gold.
I used Dynamic Duos: Glads & Gerberas to create this card.  I used gold as a subtle accent with some fine gold thread and and gold frame around the flowers.  Unfortunately gold it hard to photograph and it doesn't show that well in my photo.  The paper is My Minds Eye, Happy Day.  The yellow dots are some that I made using pearlier beads and they are strategically placed to cover up three ink smudges, shhh it is our little secret.


Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda
  Copics: G40, G43, R35, R37, Y15, Y17, YR21, YR24, YR61, YR65, YR68


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.