Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's Your Birthday!

Hello, I made this for a couple of challenges listed below.

I used Cake Popper from Art Impressions.  Isn't she fun?  Such a fun image to color.  The dp is some old Stampin' Up paper I have had forever.

Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Art Impressions: #156 Spring Colors
Sweet Sunday Sketch #263:













Copics:B41, B45, E21, E23, E50, E51, G40, G43, R05, R30, R81, RV34, T1, W1, W3, YR24

2 comments:

  1. What a hoot!! I love it. I can see using this image for my hubby with the sentiment "happy birthday, Big Boy!! I do have a weird sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love this image! I would NEVER do that in a sleeveless dress...I'd smack myself silly!! LOL Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Spring Color challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.