Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Flowers

Power Poppy's Power and Spark challenge this month is Pop of Pastels.  This is my entry for the challenge.  I used one of my newest Power Poppy sets, Daffodils for this card.  Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers.  Growing up we lived next to a field that had wild daffodils every Spring.  I always enjoyed picking them and of course adding a little food coloring to the water.  I hope you are starting to see Spring were you live. 

Thank you for stoppig by.
Brenda
Copics: BV0000, BV01, BV02, E31, Y000, Y11, Y15, Y26, YG17, YG61, YG91

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Brenda, how beautiful! I love your beautiful coloring and how you've used the lovely lattice die behind! Stunning card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.